The Lifeloc FC20 is a top-of-the-line breathalyser.
It is extremely accurate and simple to operate with a hassle free performance and easy to understand user prompts. The Fc20 is suitable for workplace and industrial use due to its versatility and flexibility.
It is an extremely feature rich breathalyser that incorporates all the leading FC-Series features including a 500-test, on-board memory and printing capability plus DataTrak software enables test results to be down loaded from the Fc20 to a computer.
It also has multiple, user-friendly, programmable features that allows users to set-up the unit to fit their application
Re-calibration is recommended every 6-12 months, depending on application. The FC20 also has the option of a calibration lock-out after a specified number of tests and/or specified time. This means that we can set your unit to a configuration which meets your needs, so that your unit will alert you regarding calibration and then lock-out. Consequently, your unit will always be within its calibration parameters.
We also have a short or long term rental option available for this unit. Please contact us for more information.
Individually wrapped mouthpieces are also available.
- DOT/NHTSA approved
- 500 on-board test memory all accessible through the display
- Printing capabilities: last 500 tests can be printed at any time. Choice of 1,2 or 3 copies, short or long format
- Capable of storing a batch ID such as operator location and subject ID, unique to each test
- Three test modes available #8211; passive, automatic and manual
- Extended battery life, approximately 160 hours or up to 8000 tests per set
- Battery status icon and low battery warning
- Auto shut-off
- Very fast response and recovery times
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Premium quality full size fuel cell sensor
- Alcohol specific, no false positives
- Last test recall
- No limit on number of tests, no delay between tests
- 1 year warranty
- On-screen recalibration reminder
- Optional DataTrak #8211; software for downloading or printing tests to a PC (see Fc20 Breathalyser Kit)